If I wish to drown myself
or the sea." — Unknown (via perfect)
putting more text posts and transitioning this blog to be everything about me (yer im self centred) and images that imspire me greatly. thanks guys~
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: not telling
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Style & Color: bleached strawberry blonde
- Height: 154cm
- Clothing style: I like my school uniform :) I also wear lolita, too much nike and building a gyaru wardrobe. I like Japanese street fashion.
- Best physical feature: I like my fingers, they’re long and thin
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your Fears: fire, bugs, dying without accomplishing anything, lacking ambition.
- Your Guilty Pleasure: Glee and Gossip Girl. hentai.
- Your Biggest Pet Peeve: people who repeatedly rant about same things, chimers, people who don’t answer your questions straight, weak male protagonists eg. yuki from mirai nikki
- Your Ambition for the Future: To travel the world and learn more about it.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your First Thoughts Waking Up: fuck school
- What You Think About the Most: What am I going to eat today? Do I have enough money?
- What You Think About Before Bed: What homework have I forgotten to do?
- You Think Your Best Quality Is: I am rather carefree when it comes to judging people. I can read quite quick.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or Group Dates: Group dates, the more the merrier. Although I usually act retarded in front a big groups…
- To be Loved or Respected: respected
- Beauty or Brains: I don’t know— Brains, I guess. Though I would like to be pretty.
- Dogs or Cats: Cats. They are so cute and sleepy.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: quite a bit, mainly white lies though.
- Believe in Yourself: —rarely
- Believe in Love: idk, I’ve never been in love. I don’t think I know the feeling. I don’t even love my own parents…
- Want Someone: I have him already.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on Stage: Grade 1 school production of Mary Poppins
- Done Drugs: tobacco? 2nd hand weed smoke? lol
- Changed Who You Were to Fit In: never, why?
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite Color: baby pink, mint, black, red.
- Favorite Animal: Horses seem pretty boss, I really like jellyfish though.
- Favorite Movie: She’s the man or Rush hour 3
- Favorite Game: GTA chinatownwars, LoL, Sims 3, Animal crossing, harvest moon or kingdom hearts 2. sorry too difficult to decide >.<
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day Your Next Birthday Will Be: November
- How Old Will You Be: time to get crunk
- Age You Lost Your Virginity: still a virgin
- Does Age Matter: I feel that it doesn’t for others, but from personal experiencing I didn’t like being with someone a lot older than me… closer age is preferred for me at this stage.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best Personality: Someone funny, not naive, tough exterior, but a softie in the inside :) Doesn’t mind my crude jokes and roughness.
- Best Eye Color: I like green, but I don’t care.
- Best Hair Color: used to have a thing for blondes, but now, no fucks given.
- Best thing to do With a Partner: idk y, I seem to dislike hugging/holding hands, but really like kissing and cuddling…I also like yaba-ing away un-interupted.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: food, japan, hong kong and learning about different cultures.
- I feel: stressed.
- I hide: my true opinions
- I miss: my childhood
- I want: to become successful in life and be everything my mother was not.
Don’t really understand why people think they are happier that their bf/gf has them as their ”first” eg. kiss, boyfriend, girlfriends, sexual partner… I mean, sure you would feel special being someone’s first and exclusive, but I believe that it is over-rated when people exaggerate this need which is unnecessarily important.
Personally I like how my bf and I aren’t each other’s first as I think by recognizing this, you also recognize the mistakes they’ve made in the past and know that they won’t try to repeat them with you. It feels somewhat reassuring to me that they’ve probably thought twice about going out with me and will extra consideration into relationship issues, decisions etc.
just my thoughts~
(via classy-lovely)115,109 notes
Quite confused what I have to change..do I have to change? My bf and I were already really close before going out and now that we are I’m not quite sure how to act around him… It is also weird when people ask me, ”where’s your boyfriend today?” Half the time I don’t know and I don’t need to know, but I feels strange having to feel that I should know where he is. We don’t text much as I have expliciting told him my dislike for non-face to face communication…I’m also not the most affectionate person ever either, I don’t mind the hugging/holding holds but I can’t find myself initiating anything. I don’t want to appear to be giving him the cold shoulder.
Well anyways those are just my thoughts, hopefully people won’t think I’m some cold bitch. :/